Can food really improve the memory? Over time, some skilled nursing facility Denver specialists suggest that indeed, certain types of vegetables, fruits and seeds have miraculous powers on memory processes.
As we all know, both the body and the mind are dependent on food. Healthy food, in fact, as only healthy food can guarantee the optimal functioning of the body.
Here’s a list of super foods that help boost your memory.
- Millet seeds are a powerful memory accelerator. With a high concentration of minerals, proteins, vitamins and lecithin, this food, if it is consumed regularly, significantly improves memory. In addition, it is easy to digest, does not ferment in the stomach and does not produce acid. Combined with honey and milk, millet can be an excellent breakfast, tasty and healthy.
- Sunflower, sesame and pumpkin seeds abound with nutrients, vitamins and unsaturated fatty acids. They can be eaten as they are, replacing daily snacks, or added in salads. Roasted, they generally lose most of their minerals.
- Yogurt is very good for the digestive tract, also facilitating metabolism. And when metabolism works perfectly, the brain is in good shape too.
- Brewer’s yeast has the highest content of vitamin B.
- Wheat germs also provide a high percentage of proteins and unsaturated fatty acids. In addition, they are also extremely rich in vitamin B complex.