Rosemark at Mayfair Park is different from other Denver area assisted living and memory support communities because we’ve invested in better clinical staffing, training, equipment, technologies and have secured highly regarded strategic partners. All this equates to excellent clinical capabilities in the care and service to older adults.
A wellness nurse is on-site 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, our health and wellness director or nurse manager is also available 24/7.
- Our staffing is based on the personal needs of our residents. We increase our care partners as resident needs increase, not based on ratios or resident numbers.
- With more nursing coverage, we are able to accommodate a higher acuity of resident needs, including diabetic and insulin management.
- Innovative approaches, such as aromatherapy and music, are fully integrated into our care practices.
- Decentralized care allows for medications to be secured in individual apartments, leading to fewer errors and more staff-patient interaction.
- More effective communication with residents’ physicians and overall better care are the result of our superior technologies:
- Centralized electronic medical records for each resident that are immediately charted by team members through iPad touch devices, leading to better access to critical health information and faster decision making
- Integrative lab results
- Emergency nurse call system
- QuietCare, an unobtrusive, dignified wellness monitoring system from GE and Intel that flags unusual changes in routine early, alerting staff to potential problems
- Wander management system that assures maximum freedom for each resident
- Everyone – from our care partners and nurses to our cooks and housekeepers – is trained to understand the unique needs of older adults and those with dementia/Alzheimer’s. We embrace individuality and are committed to helping residents on their journeys.
- Our local partners bring excellent clinical support to each resident:
- Rocky Mountain Senior Care and Physician House Calls – an in-house physician who can meet with residents in the privacy and comfort of their own homes
- Regular in-house visits by an audiologist, podiatrist and ophthalmologist, with timely appointments arranged by staff
- Local doctors can reserve our physician clinic space to care for residents
- Local pharmacy for quick delivery
- Therapy – On-site Medicare Part A & B therapy and state-of-the-art equipment
- Dispatch Health – Mobile emergency response services, which handle some situations in the convenience of residents’ Rosemark homes instead of in the emergency room