A wellness nurse is on-site 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, our health and wellness director or nurse manager is also available 24/7.
- Our staffing is based on the personal needs of our residents. We increase our care partners as resident needs increase, not based on ratios or resident numbers.
- With more nursing coverage, we are able to accommodate a higher acuity of resident needs, including diabetic and insulin management.
- Innovative approaches, such as aromatherapy and music, are fully integrated into our care practices.
- Decentralized care allows for medications to be secured in individual apartments, leading to fewer errors and more staff-patient interaction.
- More effective communication with residents’ physicians and overall better care are the result of our superior technologies:
- Centralized electronic medical records for each resident that are immediately charted by team members through iPad touch devices, leading to better access to critical health information and faster decision making
- Integrative lab results
- Emergency nurse call system
- QuietCare, an unobtrusive, dignified wellness monitoring system from GE and Intel that flags unusual changes in routine early, alerting staff to potential problems
- Wander management system that assures maximum freedom for each resident
- Everyone – from our care partners and nurses to our cooks and housekeepers – is trained to understand the unique needs of older adults and those with dementia/Alzheimer’s. We embrace individuality and are committed to helping residents on their journeys.
- Our local partners bring excellent clinical support to each resident:
- Rocky Mountain Senior Care and Physician House Calls – an in-house physician who can meet with residents in the privacy and comfort of their own homes
- Regular in-house visits by an audiologist, podiatrist and ophthalmologist, with timely appointments arranged by staff
- Local doctors can reserve our physician clinic space to care for residents
- Local pharmacy for quick delivery
- Therapy – On-site Medicare Part A & B therapy and state-of-the-art equipment
- Dispatch Health – Mobile emergency response services, which handle some situations in the convenience of residents’ Rosemark homes instead of in the emergency room