A world of possibilities from one of the best retirement communities in Colorado.
Welcome to one of the best senior living communities Colorado. Get ready to relax, meet new friends and pursue your hobbies. At Rosemark® at Mayfair Park assisted living community, you’ll have the amenities and support to Never Stop Blooming™.
With hundreds of senior living programs every month—from yoga to bocce ball, gardening to photography, theater-going to wine tasting, book discussions to art classes in the studio—anything you can imagine. And your friends and family can join the fun!
33,000 square feet of senior living space and outdoor gardens, plus retirement community services:
- A welcoming, landscaped, canopy-covered entrance with comfortable seating
- Secure walking paths with raised planting beds and patio seating
- Indoor-outdoor patio with two-sided fireplace that steps out onto our signature Rosemark® Garden and fountain
- Second-floor veranda that overlooks our signature Rosemark® Garden and fountain
- Sunny atrium with restaurant-style dining and a delicious, nutritious menu; snacks always available
- Bistro for casual dining for you and your visitors
- Private dining rooms with optional catering for family celebrations and intimate gatherings
- Den with comfortable seating that serves as a social hub
- Library loft stocked with a variety of interesting books, DVDs and book
- Business Center with computers to stay connected to family and friends.
- Home theater with plush seating and a huge flat-screen TV
- Multipurpose rooms for social gatherings, religious services, educational events and speakers
- Hobby zone
- Fitness center with Sway balance testing, Core Stix fitness system, exercise equipment, class space and specialized physical therapy tools
- Relaxing spa with massage room
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Convenient laundry and linen services
On-site senior living support:
- Excellent care partner-to-resident ratios with consistent staffing to foster close relationships
- QuietCare, a state-of-the-art wellness monitoring system that assures maximum freedom and security, plus a 24/7 call system
- Exam room for visiting physicians and medical specialists
- Dignified assistance with bathing, dressing and personal care
- Help managing and administering medications
- Delicious, nutritious housemade meals and always-available snacks
- Transportation to local attractions, grocery stores and medical facilities
- Enriching, engaging activities
- Specialized memory support programming created by a PAC (Positive Approach™ to Care) trainer
- Care coordination from highly trained staff
- Free Wi-Fi throughout