Mother’s Day is not only a day to celebrate young mothers – it is only an excellent opportunity to celebrate our beloved grandmothers. Old ladies might have different tastes than younger women and they might prefer activities that are more calming, but they still love to receive gifts for Mother’s Day, so here are a few tips to make your grandma feel really special:
– A day in a spa – a manicure, a pedicure, a hair-do and a massage will surely delight your grandma;
– A family dinner – grandmas love to cook for their family, but they also love to be surprised with a dinner prepared by someone else. Cook your grandmas signature recipe or invite her to dinner in a restaurant that she will like – with good food and a loving atmosphere, you cannot go wrong;
– Take her to a photo session – grandmas love photos for their family albums, so going to a photo booth for a few fun pics or to a studio for some professional photos is another excellent idea;
– A gift basket with everything she likes and flowers – another fail-proof combination. Put together a basket with the cosmetics and the sweets that Grandma likes and buy a big bouquet as well. Don’t forget to add a card, too – choose a text that is clever and expresses your love for the old lady.
– Many family friendly retirement communities in Denver have special activities planned for residents and their families.