Why choose Rosemark
Rosemark at Mayfair Park empowers older adults to thrive in a vibrant, welcoming community that embraces highly effective approaches to successful aging using our LEAF (Live, Enrich, Aspire, Flourish) philosophy. Why Rosemark? Our memory care assisted living residents receive the support, stimulation and safeguards needed to retain their independence and to Never Stop BloomingTM.
Thrive with us!
Our diverse assisted living and memory support community is centered around you. You’ll decide how to live your life, and have a hand in creating a place that brings out the best in everyone. Your family can focus on spending quality time with you, instead of attending to your daily needs, preserving your precious relationship.
- Highly effective approaches to successful aging
- Personalized care plan that’s revisited frequently
- Daily programs and stimulating activities
- Warm, personalized relationships with staff
- Inclusive, diverse community that welcomes people of all backgrounds, customs, perspectives and lifestyles
- In-house fitness center, physical therapy area, massage, spa, gardens and walking paths
- Local ownership and management for quick, personalized responses to resident needs
The freedom that comes with expert care and discreet monitoring.
An attentive, experienced staff, equipped with unobtrusive wellness monitoring and the latest technologies, will give you maximum freedom to do the things you want. A full program of successful aging events and activities help keep our assisted living and memory support residents content and thriving.
- Staff who know you, care about you and are trained to notice signals that indicate a change in health status
- Specialized programs to help with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care expert on site, trained in Positive Approach™ to Care (PAC)
- In-house clinic area for healthcare provider use
- QuietCare® wellness monitoring technology and 24/7 call system
- Core Stix® strength-building system
- Sway® balance monitoring technology
Room to bloom.
The expansive Rosemark assisted living and memory care community – complete with every convenience and necessity – is just steps from your comfortable apartment. At Rosemark, you’ll live more and your family will worry less.
- 33,000 square feet of community indoor living areas: theater, library, billiards, bistro, workshop, business center, dining, art and garden room, salon, sun room, quiet room, massage, spa, fitness and physical therapy center and living room
- Outdoor rose garden, park-like lawn, gardening boxes, looping paths, balcony and patio
- Free Wi-Fi and free data storage to help keep you connected
- Delicious, nutritious meals and snacks that are house-made and locally sourced when possible
- Designed for healthy living, with senior-friendly furniture and eco-friendly paints and carpets
- One block to Mayfair Park in the quiet Mayfair neighborhood, near local restaurants, coffee shops, Trader Joe’s, Rose Hospital, VA Hospital, Lowry Medical Center, Lowry Surgical Center, Anschutz Medical Center and downtown Denver
Cozy, personalized apartments.
Our private, quiet apartments are comfortable and bright. Unobtrusive monitoring and other life-enriching technologies are built into every apartment, so your family will feel confident about your well-being. Your cuddly cat or small dog is welcome too.
- New construction with QuietCare® wellness monitoring, a 24/7 call system and the latest life-enriching technologies
- Fully appointed with private baths, kitchenettes, larger refrigerators, beautiful finishes
- Designed for maximum comfort and energy efficiency
- Large windows, high ceilings, individual thermostat control
- Housekeeping and maintenance included
- Choice of five floor plans
- Personalize with your décor and furniture
- Pet friendly